Essex County Youth Soccer
To all players, coaches, team managers, referees, and administrators -- good luck with your spring season! From your ECYSA Board.
Important ECYSA Spring 2023 Dates:
- Spring Season Opening Day - April 8 (G4, G6, G8) and April 16 (G10, GPG)
- Spring Season Final Day - June 3 (G4, G6, G8) and June 4 (G10, GPG)
- G4 Jamboree - June 10
- ECYSA Playoffs - June 11-18
- MTOC - June 23-25
Massachusetts Youth Soccer Code of Conduct
Fall 2023 Registration (opens on July 6, 2023):
- Upload your registration file(s) by clicking "Import Roster" in the TD drop down menu. You can import all rosters at once on the same spreadsheet or via multiple imports via teams. Just make sure to import the entire team (coaches and players) if possible, to avoid Add fees later on.
- Please use the Excel template posted in the Registration tab at ecysa.org for creating your registration file. It is just an example to show layout so please delete the other data by deleting rows but leave the header row.
- The "gender" column is the individual's gender, not the team's gender
- ECYSA is requesting email addresses for each record, not just coaches, but this column remains optional for players (typically parent email). Having emails for everyone allows for better communication regarding league announcements, changes to games, etc.
Strength charts will need to be completed after you have successfully imported your rosters as they are initiated by your registration file upload, so please build this into your timeline. Strength Chart submission is critical to allowing our Grade Group Directors time to properly review and place your teams - and Fall season comes quickly.
Fall 2023 Registration will close on Monday, July 24, 2023
Interested in Joining ECYSA's Referee Team?
For information on becoming a referee, click on one of the following links:
Individuals must be 14 years of age or older, but refereeing is NOT just for kids!
We encourage coaches, parents and players to consider becoming a certified referee:
- Leverage and increase your knowledge of the game as a player, coach and fan
- Service the thousands of players in ECYSA and beyond
- Earn extra income working a flexible schedule based on your availability
More information about becoming a referee click on the Referee tab (above) and on the MSRC site massref.net.