The Town Select League (TSL) will be holding tryouts at locations within the Essex, BAYS, Middlesex, MAYS, and NVYSL (Nashoba Valley) in June for the 2022-2023 season and will be open to any boy or girl born in 2014-2009. The TSL works in cooperation with the town soccer programs to provide playing opportunities in a league that focuses on player development, select competition, and joy of the game. Teams are formed from 4-8 town groups, which provide select competition and limited travel to and from the practice field.
To register and view our tryout dates, times, and locations, please click the link below. There is no cost to register for TSL Tryouts. Players may come to as many tryouts as they would like. If a player makes a team, the location where they tried out does not designate where they will be rostered. Players are rostered to the closest team in proximity to their residence.
To find out more detailed information about the Town Select League and the tryouts please visit our website at www.mayouthsoccer.org/programs/town_select_league/ .
If you are interested in becoming a coach, site administrator, or for additional questions about our program, please contact TSL Program Manager Maureen LaRoche at email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining our TSL family!
SPRING 2022 SEASON DETAILS:
- Spring Travel Director Meeting is May 18th (details below)
- End of Regular Season is June 4th and 5th
- G4 Jamboree is June 11th (details TBD)
- ECYSA Playoffs June 11th through June 19th
- MTOC June 24th to 26th
Spring 2022 TD Meeting
ECYSA will be hosting our Spring TD meeting on May 18th at 7:00 PM at the Polish Club in Danvers. (12 Cheever Street, Danvers)
It is very important that you or a representative from your organization attend the meeting. Decisions made at the meeting will impact the way the league is run and organized going forward. Some key discussions will take place on the following:
1. Building the referee pool
2. Increase in organizational Fees
3. G4 Jamboree on June 11th.
4. ECYSA championships on June14-19.
5. ECYSA Scholarship Program
6. The First Annual ECYSA Awards
7. Organizational Responsibility for Attendance at TD meetings and AGM
8. Potential of adding more towns to ECYSA
9. Any and all feedback, suggestions and questions from all of you.